Acid Shaders Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a wonderful tool to be in possession of in the world of minecraft. If you are used to GLSL shaders pack mod then there is no doubt that you will definitely love this one and what it has been created to add to your world. Other shader mods which have been created in the past are always focused on bring one or two features into the world of minecraft which will make your world look real. However, with the advent of GLSL shaders pack mod, you will notice that this is a mod which goes beyond such feature.
It is a mod which has been created to ensure that your world is that of fantasy. In a nutshell, it is a mod which will make your world look as perfect as what you have always imagined it to be like. This is perhaps why it has been majorly referred to as the fantasy mod by lots of minecraft players who have made use of it in the past. It will enable a long distance journey to be very entertaining in the game. You will see that your screen is getting distorted. There is no need panicking as this is what it has been created to do.
How to Install Acid Shaders Mod
The installation of a Shader Pack is very simple but it requires a lot of attention, for the most up-to-date versions of Minecraft (1.8.8 and newer) shaders already come automatically in Optifine, but you can also do the installation manually using Shaders Mod the oldest versions.
Install Acid Shaders Modin Minecraft with Optifine Mod:
- Download the Optifine HD Mod.
- Install it according to the mod tutorial.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and select the Optifine profile.
- After starting Minecraft, go to “Options”.
- Click “Shaders” and select “Open shaderpacks folder.”
- Here you put the Shader Pack of your choice!
Install Shaders Mod in Minecraft Manually:
- Choose the version and download the Shaders Mod, you will come across an Installer, reject all additional software installation options. (Each version will download a Download Manager to download and install the Shaders Mod for Minecraft.)
- Update Minecraft to your preferred version.
- Execute the downloaded JAR file and install the Shaders Mod.
- Download a shader pack of your choice and put it into the shaderpacks folder.
- Select the newly created profile in the Minecraft launcher and start the game.
Note: For the second method shader 1.9 and newer is not compatible with minecraft forge and optifine, so you should follow the first step to the most recent versions.
Download Acid Shaders Mod 1.15.2
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.