AgriCraft is a mod that has been programmed to ensure the implementation of IC2 crops mutation for all the crops that the game of minecraft has got to offer. There are mods that have been created in the past to address this issue but they haven’t been able to due to the fact that they aren’t compatible with lots of mods that have been created. Through the advent of AgriCraft as a mod, the mutation of crops from any type of mod is very possible. All that you need to know is how you can go around the config.
This isn’t the only thing that this mod does in the game of minecraft as it also ensures the addition of some tools that are being made use of for the purpose of farming in the game. The planting of seeds as well as having them harvested from any mod that is based on agriculture is possible through this mod. You can see that this is a mod that is focused on improving the farming aspect of minecraft in its own little way. One of its major features is the fact that the synergy with the other mods has been maximized. Custom crops of your own can be added.
How to Install AgriCraft Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download AgriCraft Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.