Animated Player Mod has been created to add another twist to the animation aspect of minecraft. If there is one major shortcoming which minecraft as a game has been notable for over the years, it is the fact that the players do look alike. Well, if you are one of those players who want this to stay that way then this mod is not for you. It is a mod which has been created to work on the default animations of the game so that they become more real than they are at the moment.
This mod was actually introduced by Professor HippoMaster and it is aiming to have the player model improved on in a great way. It is a mod which focuses on the default animations of minecraft and how to make it better. It is important you are aware that this is client – based mod. This implies that it can be made use of on severs. With it being installed, animations for the processes of swimming, walking, riding, blocking, jumping and swimming will be replaced. Also, you have a face of your own. It is a mod which is very compatible with textures of your own as well.
How to Install Animated Player Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Animated Player Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.