AnimationAPI Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 happens to be a wonderful tool in the world of minecraft for those who have made use of it in the past. Based on such fact, there is no doubt that it will be of great use to you once it has been downloaded. Sometimes authors find it very difficult adding or including models of their own into the world of minecraft. This means that they become very limited in terms of being able to configure such models. Through the advent of AnimationAPI Mod in the world of minecraft, such problem can be overcome.
If you have been playing this game for some time, you will know that it definitely goes beyond the addition of new entities as well as blocks or even some items. Such additions need animation feature to make them appear real. The last thing that you want to do is have such entities created and then they start sliding on their feet. With this mod in your possession, there will be Animations created for sprites. There is a library for those popular animations which have been made use of in the past. All you have to do is tweak these codes a little bit and make use of them.
How to Install AnimationAPI Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod that requires this library.
- Download the library.
- Move the two files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
Download AnimationAPI Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.