Through the advent of a mod such as Anvil Enchantments, minecraft players will be able to have one vital ability which is being able to get enchantment books crafted in the anvil. What this mod is that it ensures the addition of anvil recipes which are meant for enchanted books level 1 in all of the single vanilla enchantment. It is a mod that may sound sophisticated at first but once you understand how it can be put to use, there is no doubt that it will make all the difference in your adventure as you go on in your world.
One thing about this mod is the fact that it will enable users to have any kind of enchantment crafted in minecraft. Are you searching for how this can be achieved or done all this while? There have been plenty mods addressing this issue in the past but most of them don’t have enough content the same that Anvil Enchantments Mod has been developed. This is actually evidenced on the fact that it brings in a ton of crafting recipes which you haven’t seen in the game before. They are all aimed enabling you get the better of enchantments in your world.
How to Install Anvil Enchantments Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Anvil Enchantments Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.