Apple Trees mod has definitely proven to be unique amongst not just to other mods of its kind but also the general mods in the world of minecraft. If there is one issue about the game of minecraft as experienced by its players, it is the fact that most times the mods which have been developed in the past are a little over the top when it comes to being realistic. Most of them don’t even come close to being realistic in any way. The beauty of this game is when it can be related to activities that you do in real life.
This is perhaps what Apple Trees mod has been created to help you achieve in the world of minecraft. What it does is that it will ensure players are able to have apples planted and harvested. This is one mod which doesn’t only allow the farming of apple trees but also ensures that such is done within a very short period of time. You need two things which are an apple as well as a sapling and you are good to go. Although, note that the apples will definitely need a bit of time to start growing. However, they are always gigantic when they do.
How to Install Apple Trees Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Apple Trees Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.