Aqua Creepers Mod has been created or programmed to ensure that some extra bit of flair gets added to the adventure of players in the game of minecraft. If you are searching for creatures that can be very annoying and frustrating, then creepers have always been known to tick of all the boxes. This is because they just tend to be everywhere are prepared to sneak up on a player whenever the chance presents itself. Sometimes you have to even go to some areas just to ensure that they give you some breathing space. One place where players seem to make use of to avoid creepers is the water.
However, with the advent of Aqua Creepers Mod, the waters aren’t safe again as you can also find these creatures there. What this mod is about is that creepers have been added to the water such as oceans. They are always wandering about the whole place trying to search for pray that they can take advantage of. They look like the normal creepers as the only difference is the fact that they appear as if they are beneath the water. Just be careful anytime you pass through the water as you will always come across them whenever this mod gets installed.
How to Install Aqua Creepers Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Aqua Creepers Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.