Architecture Craft Mod has been created to ensure that the building of players appear far more realistic than they are at the moment. If you love to take on building and construction projects in your world then this is one mod that you need to be on the lookout for. In vanilla minecraft, there are shapes that seem very difficult to get. These could be oval, cylinders, and those shapes that are non – cubic. This will make your world lack the beauty that it is supposed to have. However, through the advent of Architecture Craft Mod, you can get something really fantastic today.
Through this mod being installed, you are going to have access to Roman arches, pillars and circles in your world. These are all very realistic as compared to what you used to have. This mod is all about taking your building projects to that level which you have always considered to be impossible. There are lots of visual designs as well as elements that you will have access to once you download and install this mod today. It is an upgrade to the popular Greg’s Block Extension.Architecture Craft Mod is truly fascinating with the contents that it has got to offer the minecraft community.
How to Install Architecture Craft Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Architecture Craft Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.