ArchitectureCraft Mod 1.13 is one of the most advanced mods which minecraft players that are ambitious should be considering to be in possession of. This is because of what it has been created to help you achieve in your world. Are you a player that loves embarking on construction of projects? Do you know that there are very few tools that can make you explore this aspect of minecraft in a perfect way? Then there is no need searching anymore as ArchitectureCraft Mod has been created to ensure that your needs are completely addressed in this regards. This is a very comprehensive mod in terms of features and functionalities.
ArchitectureCraft Mod has been developed to ensure the provision of blocks which can be made use of in architectural projects. Without these blocks being present in your world there are projects which you may not be able to embark on. For instance, you could make use of the blocks in building pillars, roofs which are sloppy, windows that have got frames and also corners which are rounded. Not making use of this mod means that you are limiting yourself in your adventure. This is because it can greatly contribute towards making your world standout.
How to Install ArchitectureCraft Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download ArchitectureCraft Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.