Avaritia mod is one of the most amazing tools that you are going to probably come across in the world of minecraft. The items added by this mod are extremely powerful and there is no doubt that you will not only find them useful but also fascinating. The only thing that you have to note about such items is the fact that they do come along with recipes that are pretty expensive. This is a mod that was actually supposed to act as a kind of parody mod. However, as time went on, its developers have been able see beyond such as it has really got some high features as well as functionalities.
The content that this mod will add to your overall gameplay can only be crafted after you must have played it for some weeks or even months. If you happen to be a huge fan of the popular GregTech and wish that a mod which will make things a little bit more challenging comes along the way, there is no doubt that Avaritia mod has been created just for you. This is because the content that it offers aren’t easy in any way. It tends to be very compatible with most of the mods in minecraft. As such, recipes will become more expensive once these other mods get added.
How to Install Avaritia Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Avaritia Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.