Baby Mobs Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is an interesting mod that will add some wonderful creatures which you can make use of as pets in your world. Although not every minecraft player will love a mod of this nature, it can really make all the difference in your world most especially once you love having pets around. Have you ever craved for the addition of vanilla monsters in your world? Do you know that with the advent of a mod such as Baby Mobs, such is possible? It brings in lots monsters (baby version) into minecraft.
The baby mobs added do have some special abilities that you would have otherwise not seen in normal mobs. some of the mobs added are baby witch, baby skeleton, zombie pig, baby ocelot, baby creeper, baby blaze, baby ghast, baby wither, zombie chicken, baby squid, baby ocelot, baby guardian, baby Enderman, baby creeper baby dragon, baby cave spider and lots more. One of the special abilities is the one possessed by baby blaze. It can shoot a flamethrower at you once you happen to be getting too close to it. The best thing that you can actually do here is to be very careful when approaching it.
How to Install Baby Mobs Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Baby Mobs Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.