Backpacks Mod 1.14 has been developed to ensure that there is much better inventory management in your world as you go on. As simple as the issue of inventory management may sound, there is no doubt that it could hinder you from really experiencing what this game has got to offer. You could be limited in lots of ways if it is not done the proper way. This is a special mod which has been created to solve this problem once and for all in your world. It does such by ensuring that backpacks which are craftable can be added to your world.
Through the advent of Backpacks Mod, your problem of storage as you go in your adventure will be a thing of the past. You can either have these backpacks worn or even store them (in your inventory). It all depends on which ever option you feel will be comfortable for you. You have two different categories of backpacks which are regular backpacks and big backpacks. While the former will have about twenty seven items stored, the latter will be able to store over twice that number. Even if you want to have the backpack colors changed, it is possible as you can do such through the aid of dye.
How to Install MinecraftMod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Backpacks Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.