Base Metals mod is one of those fascinating mods that will only make you ask for more once they have been installed. It is amazing that only one mod will contribute so much to the world of minecraft in the real sense. Its features are outstanding as well as impressing and there is no doubt that you will find them very useful in your world. It isn’t one of those mods that will not command lots of attention and headlines in the game of minecraft but it is really a high – functionality mod.
What Base Metals mod has been created to bring is ensure the addition of various metals into the worlds of players. These are metals that can be made use of in having other materials or items crafted. The metals added by this mod are realistic in every sense of the word so there is nothing that is way over the top as they are things that you are used to. This means that having access to them, you should know what you can do with them at your disposal. Some of them are nickel, zinc, tin and lead. There are also materials that are rare such as adamantine, mithrill, cold iron and star steel.
How to Install Base Metals Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Base Metals Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.