BiblioCraft Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is one of those mods which minecraft players will definitely find interesting. If you enjoy building those libraries which are substantial then this mod is actually for you. Through it, various book types will be introduced into your world as you go on to ensure that your storage needs are met. Bookshelves have always been replaced with alternative graphics. These aren’t the only additions which you will likely notice once you have had it installed as you will also see some other items which have been added to it. Map frames, printing presses, armor stands and other inclusions which will definitely have you thrilled.
The best part about this mod is that it is one of the most currently updated mods that you can make use of in the world of minecraft. It has been updated to ensure that it is very compatible with minecraft latest version. It has the ability to interact with the other mods which you must have installed in your world. This can help to ensure any possible problem of crash is prevented. This is obvious when there is compatibility with forge and MCpatcher. The above additions are what BiblioCraft Mod has been created for in the world of minecraft.
How to Install BiblioCraft Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download BiblioCraft Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.