Biome Bundle Mod is a tool that is based on customized world generator with a huge pack that has well over 350 biomes. The structures which are provided by this mod are about 2000 in total. These could be caves, villages,rocks, dungeons and trees. You can see that it is a mod which is content rich compared to what you have been making use of in your world before now. If you feel that you have had enough of what your default minecraft world does have to offer, then it is high time you used a mod of this nature to have things livened up a little bit.
Are you a player that has been yearning for more biomes to get added to your world? Do you know that with the introduction of this mod you will have as many biomes that you can actually think of at your disposal? This mod has got it all and you will start exploring all of its contents. One of its most notable features is the fact that biomes plus terrain are customized mods. The objects that are added such as rocks, trees and the rest are also customized. Finally ore generation is customized.
How to Install Biome Bundle Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Biome Bundle Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.