BiomeTweaker mod is a mod which focuses on making some vital adjustments that minecraft players will find to be very useful in the course of having to conquer their worlds. It is a mod that has gotten its inspiration from Minetweaker. Do you love making use of biomes in the world of minecraft that you have been wondering how you can have them customized to meet your taste and needs? Do you doubt that any tool will ever come out in this game to get such done? If that is the case then there is no need bothering yourself as BiomeTweaker has been programmed to make such possible.
Through the advent of BiomeTweaker, you will be able to have the biomes in your world tweaked or adjusted just the way that you want. It is just as the name sounds. There are lots of things or items that can be altered through this mod being installed. These could be temperature, filler block, top block, rain, snow and lots of others. Biomes can also be added as well as removed if you so wish. For the first time, players will be able to have the biomes configured to meet their respective gaming needs.
Here is brief list of a few things BiomeTweaker makes possible:
- Changing basic properties of biomes (name, temperature, blocks, etc.)
- Creating new biomes from a blank slate or as a copy of an existing biome
- Removing existing biomes from generation
- Tweaking or completely removing existing decorations and features (grass, flowers, tress, dungeons, etc.)
- Adding new and completely custom decorations to biomes and worlds
- Removing and adding mob spawns to biomes
- Replacing virtually any block placed during generation on a per biome per world basis.
How to Install BiomeTweaker mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download BiomeTweaker mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.