Before anything, it is very important you note the fact that Bitcoin Mod doesn’t in any way relate to the bitcoin being traded in real life. It has got absolutely nothing to do with. This means that you have to start expecting something entirely different from what its name does sound like. It is actually one of those joke mods which have been programmed to function within the game of minecraft. Bitcoin mod has been created to function as an add – on to the popular Thermal Expansion. In a nutshell, it simply makes the latter to function effectively within the game of minecraft whenever put to use.
This is actually a great mod that you need to get tried out by yourself today. It is a mod which ensures the addition of two items as well as two blocks. Below is how they can be put to good use in your world.
- Get bitcoin ores mined. This can be located at various heights
- Get the ores smelted into Bitcoin (blocks)
- Block chains are what bitcoin blocks should get crafted into
- Block chains will then get minted into bitcoin. This is usually through the use of compactor
- Lastly, the bitcoins are then going to get sold for RF
How to Install Bitcoin Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Bitcoin Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.