Blockcraftery Mod has been introduced into the game of minecraft to ensure that a feature which is simple and also straightforward is added to the game. What it basically adds to your world are framed blocks. These are blocks that you can get placed in your world. Also, it is possible to add the texture of another block if you want to. All that you need to do is make use of your right – clicking function. What Blockcraftery Mod actually does is provide players with plenty of flexibility as to blocks that are available to them in their worlds.
Through its installation, you will discover that blocks which have shapes that are irregular will be in your world. These blocks can get painted in whatever kind of texture that you wish. Some of its features are Framed Slant Corners, Framed Slants, Framed Walls, Framed Slabs, Framed Stairs and Framed Blocks (Standard full cubes). The game of minecraft is all about having lots of options at your disposal for the ultimate gaming experience. This mod will help you get the ultimate gaming experience from your building and construction activities through its features. There is no reason why you shouldn’t try it out today.
How to Install Blockcraftery Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Blockcraftery Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.