Brandon’s Core is a powerful and extremely useful tool for those that know what it is all about and have been able to take advantage of its potentials by installing it in their worlds. It is actually a core mod that is made use of by most of the mods that have been programmed or created by brandon3055 in the world of minecraft. It is actually characterized by more or additional classes as well as base ASM. The classes that are added are those ones that are very common and being made use of by some other mods in the game.
Through the ASM, the classes are going to be modified to a great extent in the world of minecraft. This is a high functionality tool that will enable you to get the best out of some of those mods that you are using to explore your world. There is no doubt that for these mods to meet your expectations sometimes, you need a vital tool such as Brandon’s core to ensure that no stone is left unturned. Some of the mods that are needed by this core mod are Draconic Evolution, Potion ID Sorter and others. It is definitely a promising tool to install today.
How to Install Brandon’s Core
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod that requires this library.
- Download the library.
- Move the two files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
Download Brandon’s Core
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.