Bucket Craft Mod has been programmed for those players who want a tool that is stacked to brim with lots of contents. You can’t miss it with the downloaded and installation of Bucket Craft Mod. Initially, this mod wasn’t given its deserved attention as many thought it was just one of those over – hyped mods with repeated contents. However, they know better now that they have started using it. This mod primarily does ensure the addition of buckets into the game of minecraft. The buckets added about 5 in numbers and can be used for various purposes.
It is one of those mods that make you complete as a player so failing to explore its content will only make you frustrated in getting to conquer your world. The buckets added are Wooden Bucket, Stone Bucket, Golden Bucket, Diamond Bucket and Obsidian Bucket. Every of the bucket that has been added can be made use of in getting cows milked. It also important to note that the added buckets do vary in terms of how much lava or water that they can take. Another thing that needs to be noted is the fact they tend to differ in terms of durability.
How to Install Bucket Craft Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Bucket Craft Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.