BuildCraft Mod 1.14.4 has been developed in the world of minecraft to ensure that automation is 100% possible. The game of minecraft will require you to get some things done in other to ensure that having your world conquered is achieved. This means that there are some tasks which you will need to get automated in the best way possible in other to ensure that you save time. This is perhaps why a mod such as BuildCraft has been created. Through the advent of this mod, you will be able to execute some tasks in your world in a way which is easier than you can ever imagine.
Through this mod, you will have unhindered access to tools as well as powered machines. This is what will help to ensure the automation of certain tasks. One of the major additions that you will appreciate by the time you start making use of it are minecraft joules and pipes. Through the inclusion of pipes, transportation of fluids and other items will become possible. The pipes are of different types such as: Sandstone, Cobblestone, Wooden, Emerald, Gold, Sandstone and Obsidian.In other to have buildcraft powered, minecraft joules will be needed. You can see the potentials of this mod.
How to Install BuildCraft Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download BuildCraft Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.