Cacti Bucket Mod has been really great in terms of what it does and if you think that you have tried mods which bring lots of fun to the game without success, then you need this one. If there is one thing that you need to give the developer of this mod credit for, such should be the fact that it has been able to leave up to expectations ever since it got created. It is the perfect mod to get your world explored and see one of the fun – filled sides of minecraft as a game.
From its name, you can easily understand what it has been programmed to achieve in the game of minecraft. Simply put, Cacti Bucket Mod has been created to enable minecraft players get cacti turned or converted into bucket. It is a straightforward mod that you will definitely have a great time exploring once you have had it downloaded and installed. One amazing aspect of this mod is its simple and straightforward nature. This makes it to be easy to explore whether by minecraft Pros and newbie. It doesn’t matter the category that you fall under as you can make use of it today.
How to Install Cacti Bucket Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Cacti Bucket Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.