Carbonado Ore Mod brings in something special into the world of minecraft and from its name you almost guess what such item is. Carbonado Ore is one item that is still new in the world of minecraft. The best part is that when compared to diamond, it tends to be about 50% stronger. It is an item which seems to be very rare as well when compared to diamond. You need a diamond pickaxe to get it mined from bedrock. It is important you understand the fact that you will not find it in all the bedrock blocks.
If you want to identify the bedrock blocks which contain it, be on the lookout for those ones with texture differences that are slight. While the ore is going to be slipping from the bedrock itself, the bedrock is expected to remain intact. Once you have gotten it, there are lots of items that you can get it crafted into. These could be armors, tools and so on. When these items have been crafted, they tend to be more durable given the material used. As compared to diamond tools, the axe and pickaxe are much faster in getting things done. This mod also ensures the addition of Reinforced Glass which tends to be stronger than traditional glass.
How to Install Carbonado Ore Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Carbonado Ore Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.