Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.12.2 has been created by Mineshopper and has been referred to by lots of minecraft players as one of the most impressive mods ever. Do you want your world to look really impressing in the way that it appears? Are you aware that with the installation of a mod such as Carpenter’s Blocks Mod such could be possible? This is perhaps why you will enjoy using this mod in your world to enhance your game play. Without any further delay, Carpenter’s Blocks Mod has been created to ensure that blocks which are highly customizable are added to the world of minecraft.
Now you can add textures to not only blocks but also slopes, fences, stairs and so on. Don’t worry about adding these textures as there is no special skill required for this to happen. Rather, what you need is getting your desired block, have it placed in whatever position that you like and then have it right clicked on. Once you can do this then texture will be added. The customization of blocks is possible through the introduction of two tools which are new. These are chisel and hammer. Through them, the direction as well as shapes of blocks can be altered.
How to Install Carpenter’s Blocks Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.12.2
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.