Carry On Mod has been created to bring in something extra to make your adventure more colourful as you go on in your world. There are some aspects of minecraft as a game which players feel a bit uncomfortable with as they go on in their adventures. One of such has to do with how items are being carried around. It is actually difficult for players in vanilla minecraft to have blocks picked. Through the advent of Carry On Mod, players can have items carried around which makes them more comfortable with how they explore the game.
Block entities (single) can be easily carried from one place to another. These could be hoppers, droppers, furnaces, chests and so on. This isn’t the only thing that such mod will help you do as you can also ensure that small animals are carried around your world. This is one mod which has been able to contribute towards making minecraft very realistic. Although its functionalities may not seem much to an inexperienced player, there is no doubt that those who have been playing the game for some time know what it means carrying items such as blocks and animals from place to place. It is a simple but very powerful mod to try out today.
How it Works:
- Shift (can be rebound) + Right-Click (with Empty Hands) on any Tile Entity or mob to lift and carry
- Right-Click to place
How to Install Carry On Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Carry On Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.