Ceramics mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is one of those highly creative mods which have been developed to target those minecraft players that usually struggle at the initial stages of the game. Minecraft is a game which has got lots of fun – filled activities to keep players busy. However, you have to understand that it can be very challenging at its initial stages. One of the reasons why such difficulty is experienced is because players are starting out and as such, they don’t have enough resources that can see them through the starting stages of the game. They are short on some needed items which would have made such stages to be fun.
However, through the advent of a mod such as Ceramics, there are items which will be available in the world of minecraft players. When ceramics are being talked about in a real life scenario, clay is definitely the subject for discussion. This is what Ceramics mod has been introduced to bring to you in your world. It ensures that players make use of ceramics to have in – game items which are very important crafted or created at the beginning stages of this game. These could be clay armors, bucket for the transportation of cool liquids, blocks which are clay and lots more.
How to Install Ceramics Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Ceramics Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.