Chameleon is a powerful tool that once you have made use of it in your world, you will not want to stop using it again. This is due to the effects or changes that it can bring to your world as you go on. You have to note that this mod or tool is only compatible of minecraft 1.8 version and other later versions. This implies that using it for versions that are older than the ones mentioned above will not bring about any positive results as expected. It is actually a library that has got shared codes for the above versions of minecraft that have been stated.
Despite the fact that it doesn’t provide the rendering hooks in 1.7 version, it has been able to ensure the provision of a renderblocks placement that is more comprehensive. This is great if you want to carry out TESR rendering. The truth about this tool is the fact that once you get the hang of it after its installation, there is no doubt that you will want to keep on using it. It ensures that your gameplay is as smooth as possible for the ultimate gaming experience in the world of minecraft.
How to Install Chameleon Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod that requires this library.
- Download the library.
- Move the two files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
Download Chameleon Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.