Chisel Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is actually an exciting mod to be in possession of in the world of minecraft. It is one of those mods which you may actually feel reluctant to test out initially. However, once you have tried it out and have gotten a firsthand experience of what it is all about, there is no doubt that you would want to stop using it in your world. Through this mod, different static blocks will be added to your game. If you are a fan of the construction aspect of minecraft then there is no way you can have an ultimate gaming experience without using a mod of this nature.
As a player, you only need to have the chisel in your hand while you have a block right clicked. Once you have done it, a gui will be opened by the chisel which will enable a player to change different types of blocks. You can have about 24 different blocks changed. A new window will come once you have right clicked on the chisel. This is one mod that you will not be able to appreciate its functions as well as what it is all about except when you are using it in person.
How to Install Chisel Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Chisel Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.