Chisels and Bits is a mod which has been created to add some finishing touch to mods which have to do blocks and construction in the world of minecraft. If you are minecraft player that doesn’t have this mod installed yet then it is safe to say that you are still missing out on something. What this mod will help you do is to ensure that you get individual cubes which comprises most of the blocks in minecraft chipped away. The beauty of the mod still remains how it tends to achieve as it shows the level of creativity of its author.
You will need to have a stone chisel crafted. The same can be said of diamond, gold or iron. Through these, you will then be able to have complete block pieces taken off. This gives you some kind of perfect designs which you haven’t seen before. Also, the gap which has been created can get filled in using other pieces that have been chiselled. In case you still don’t understand the idea behind this mod, it is all about helping to ensure that the design of your home or other projects become very unique and outstanding.
How to Install Chisels and Bits Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Chisels and Bits Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.