Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod 1.14 has been very special when compared to other Shader packs in the world of minecraft. One of the factors which can determine how your gaming experience will actually be like is the way your world looks. If it isn’t realistic enough then it could adversely affect how you will see the game and vice versa. Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod has been created to ensure that your world stands out amongst those of other players. The truth is that there are very few Shader mods which can help you get a world that is impressive in terms of the way that it looks.
You have to understand that this is not a standalone mod. This means that it doesn’t work on its own as it will need the support of another Shader mod to work at its best. One thing which is making this mod to become very popular in the minecraft community is the fact that it has a very high level of flexibility. This is because it provides lots of options that can make it work perfectly on various computers. In a nutshell, if you really want the best when it comes to improving the looks of your world then you need Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod.
Recommended optifine settings :
Old Lighting : OFF or DEFAULT!
Vignette : Fast
Clear water : Off for Lite/Low/Medium, On for High/Ultra/Extreme
Smooth Lighting Level : 55-75% for Lite/Low/Medium/High, 0-20% for Ultra/Extreme
Clouds : Default or off
How to Install Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod
The installation of a Shader Pack is very simple but it requires a lot of attention, for the most up-to-date versions of Minecraft (1.8.8 and newer) shaders already come automatically in Optifine, but you can also do the installation manually using Shaders Mod the oldest versions.
Install Shaders in Minecraft with Optifine Mod:
- Download the Optifine HD Mod.
- Install it according to the mod tutorial.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and select the Optifine profile.
- After starting Minecraft, go to “Options”.
- Click “Shaders” and select “Open shaderpacks folder.”
- Here you put the Shader Pack of your choice!
Install Shaders Mod in Minecraft Manually:
- Choose the version and download the Shaders Mod, you will come across an Installer, reject all additional software installation options. (Each version will download a Download Manager to download and install the Shaders Mod for Minecraft.)
- Update Minecraft to your preferred version.
- Execute the downloaded JAR file and install the Shaders Mod.
- Download a shader pack of your choice and put it into the shaderpacks folder.
- Select the newly created profile in the Minecraft launcher and start the game.
Note: For the second method shader 1.9 and newer is not compatible with minecraft forge and optifine, so you should follow the first step to the most recent versions.
Download Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.