ChocoCraft Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 has been able to ensure the addition of a character which is iconic in lots of ways. If you have always been a fan of the popular (Final Fantasy) RPG Series then it shouldn’t take you take you too much time to spot out what this mod definitely has in stock for you.Chocobos are birds that aren’t only large but they come in different colors. One of their major features is the wark sound which they have been known to produce. There is no doubt once you have started breeding them, you will be hearing some of such sounds.
Even though these birds will not drop any time whenever they get killed, they are very useful in the world of minecraft players. The ChocoCraft mod will bring birds of this nature which come in about nine (9) different colors. Just as they are different in their colors, that is how they tend to possess unique abilities. For instance, the yellow Chocobos will help to ensure that you move faster while the green ones will have a block vaulted over. The blue Chocobos has the ability to be able to cross water in an easy way. You can see the unusual potentials of this mod.
How to Install ChocoCraft Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download ChocoCraft Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.