Clarity Mod is a mod that has been created to enable minecraft players explore their worlds without any form of limitation. The beauty of minecraft is that you are not limited in terms where and how you tend to get your world explored. This means you can decide to explore the sky, forest and even water. However, what if you can’t see very well under the water in your world? You feel frustrated right? Through the advent of a mod such as Clarity, you can bet that you will be able to explore this part of your world without any hassle.
What this mod will do in your world is that it ensures the removal of fog that will prevent you from seeing clearly under the water. You never can tell how vital a mod of this nature could be like until you run into danger while in the water. It means that your whole adventure could be brought to a sudden end without notice. Clarity Mod just makes life under the water to be as easy like you are on land. This is one important ability that you will need to have if you truly want to explore the water that is in your world.
How to Install Clarity Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Clarity Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.