Compact Machines Mod is highly sophisticated tool that every minecraft player who wants to have the ultimate gaming experience would love to have at his or her disposal. It ensures the addition of a game mechanic that is simple. These are rooms that are small which tend to be inside blocks. What this mod does is that minecraft players making use of it are given ability to have their contraption built in one block. There are buffers for every of the compact machine’s side. These buffers are also meant for Redstone flux as well as fluids. This will ensure that there is smooth interaction between the room as well as outside.
It can also support ProjectRed bundled cables and Applied Energistics channels. There are also counterparts that are corresponding on the walls of the room. One thing that you have to note about this mod is the fact that although, its contents may sound a little technical to get used to, it can be used by any minecraft player. You only need to get the hang of how it works and the rest will fall into place. To start making use of it, a compact machine will need to be crafted. Right clicking function will be needed for Personal Shrinking Device and leaving the block.
How to Install Compact Machines Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Compact Machines Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.