Corail Tombstone Mod is one of those mods in the world of minecraft that can be said to have been perfectly programmed to meet the gaming needs of players who would want to make use of it. It has been introduced into the game to ensure that a pressing issue is addressed in the most appropriate way. at present, the issue of being dead is one that discourages lots of players since they will not be getting all of the items that they once had should they ever get to return to continue the game.
The good part is that though the advent of a mod such as Corail Tombstone Mod, players will not have to bother about how to reclaim items that they were once in possession of should theyget back into the game. This is because it has been designed to help them achieve just that. What it does is that tombstones are going to get spawned whenever players are killed. Your place is going to be taken by a tombstone anytime you get killed. This will ensure that all of your items are kept until you return. One of its most notable features is the key which it implements. Through this players, will be able to have their graves traced.
How to Install Corail Tombstone Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Corail Tombstone Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.