Coral Reef Mod is one of those mods that may sound a bit advanced most especially once you are new to the game. With just some little knowledge about how it works and also how you can put it to effective use, you will definitely be able to have it fully explored. What it does is that it ensures the addition of coral blocks beneath the watery biomes such as beaches, rivers and oceans. Coral can be seen from the top of the surface. This is because of the light that it doesn’t send out.
Coral Reef Mod is a decorative mod in a partial way even though it can be made use of in having dyes obtained. If you have taken out some time to swim in this game, you should be able to see that the water is dark. Minecraft has got lots of oceans that are endless. This may seem daunting most especially once you plan moving from one side to another. Coral Reef Mod has been introduced to have this problem fixed in the most effective way. It will ensure that coral blocks get added to the bottom of the water. This makes the game more realistic.
How to Install Coral Reef Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Coral Reef Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.