CraftGuide Mod 1.14 is an important mod which you may find really difficult to do without in your world once you get the hang of it. Getting the best of experiences in the world of minecraft majorly depends on your ability to get access to a combination of tools which are very powerful. This implies that the ultimate gaming experience doesn’t only depend on having tools for building as well as combat as there are also other aspects which you may need to consider. In the world of minecraft, there is usually a problem when it comes to how you can have access to information in your world.
This is perhaps why CraftGuide Mod has been developed which is to ensure that some vital pieces of information in your world are shown at once. You will be able to easily navigate information in your world once you start making use of this mod. It will be able to give an easy access to all the crafting recipes which you have available in your world. Risugami’s RecipeBook has been the major reason behind the creation of this mod. It has been designed to help you use the Risugami’s RecipeBookin the best way possible.
How to Install CraftGuide Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download CraftGuide Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.