Custom NPCs Mod is one of those mods which have succeeded in redefining the game of minecraft. It tries to ensure that the game of minecraft isn’t boring in its own little way. There is something which you haven’t noticed about NPCs in the world of minecraft. This is the fact that they tend to be limited in what they do in your world. They don’t carry out much outside being able to interact with players. They tend to fall short when compared to what you have in every other game. These help in attacking enemies that may want to fight players or even offer quests to players.
Through the advent of Custom NPCs Mod, you will be able to have NPCs of your own created just the way you would have liked. These NPCs are very different from the ones which you have been seeing before now. The best part is that it can be made use of in both single and multiplayer worlds. It doesn’t just stop there as it has proven to be one of the most valuable tools that minecraft players can make use of when building their worlds. Just imagine your world not only beautiful but also interactive.
How to Install Custom NPCs Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Custom NPCs Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.