Damage Indicators Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 has been developed to help minecraft players conquer their worlds in a stress free way. The game of minecraft becomes very easy when you have an access to a tool which helps you to know the amount of damage that you have been able to inflict on the mobs which are in your world. This may sound like something which is not needed but it helps to remove any form of guesswork out of the way. The ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod which will make a huge difference in your adventure once you can download and install it.
With it, an RPG feel will be added to your world. Through this functionality or feature, the health of every mob which you are trying to attack will be displayed. You will be able to know whether you are doing enough damage or not. This is one of those mods with lots of configurations options. This is actually what makes it to be very compatible with various minecraft severs. This is a mod which will encourage you to have more monsters killed in your world. Also, it can tell you if you will need more weapons to kill them or not. It is one of the most downloaded mods with lots of positive reviews.
- Improved entity scaling.
- Added two optional skins.
- Added bar mode.
- Foe/friend hints added.
- Display now works through grass.
- Custom layout removed, x y offsets are now always applied.
How to Install Damage Indicators Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download ToroHealth Damage Indicators Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.