Death Compass Mod is a pretty useful and vital tool that every player needs to make use of in one way or the other. If you want to be the most effective player in exploring the world of minecraft, then there are some things that you will need to ensure that you don’t break sweat in locating or pinpointing. One of such has to do with respawning in the spot where you get killed. Whether you want to admit it or not, the truth still remains the fact that you will die sooner or later in the game as no player is an Island.
As a player, once this mod has been installed, you are going to be provided with a compass which will be pointing to the spot that you got killed. The function provided by the Death Compass which this mod provides is one being carried out by The Erebus mod. The only way that this compass will work is having to point in the last direction that you got killed. This mod doesn’t need any form of configuration and also, there is no recipe as you just need to get it installed and put it to work.
How to Install Death Compass Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Death Compass Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.