DecoCraft Mod 1.14 is great tool to add to your mod collection. There is no doubt that using it the first time will convince you of what it has brought to the world of minecraft and why it deserve to be used over and over again. There are times when your world may have everything such as buildings, farms, animals and so on. However, such additions aren’t a guarantee that it will have life. This is when you will need a mod such as DecoCraft. With it being used, you will be able to have the outlook of your world changed.
DecoCraft Mod has been created to ensure the addition of new props into your world. You will love additions as they will be able to make your world come alive. This makes your whole adventure more colourful than it is at the moment. There are lots of things that you can craft in your world. These could be lamps, furniture, beer kegs. In a nutshell, DecoCraft Mod has been developed to give you the freedom of decorating your building and adding items just the way that you would have wanted. It makes your buildings contain items which makes your world more real.
How to Install Decocraft Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Decocraft Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.