Dragon Mounts Mod 1.13 is one of those promising mods to watch out for in the world of minecraft. The truth is that if you are not making use of it at the moment then you are missing out on what it has got to offer to the minecraft community. This is one mod which you will understand what it is all about by hearing its name. It is a mod which will ensure that you get rewarded for having the Ender dragon defeated as you go on in your adventure. In simple terms, Dragon Mounts Mod has been created to ensure that you have access to dragon eggs which can be hatched.
These are eggs which cannot only be tamed but also ridden. You will be required to right click on the egg if you want to have any use for it. An enclosure is the most recommended location to have it kept. After some time, you will see that a baby dragon will be hatched. It will grow and get older. If you want to have it tamed, you can do such by making use of fish. They can also be trained to sit through the use of bone.
- Fixed a NullPointerException in EntityAIDragonCatchOwner.
- Dragons will fly together with their owners that glide with Elytras.
- Forest dragon now produce green grass again and improved performance of the footstep algorithm.
How to Install Dragon Mounts Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Dragon Mounts Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.