DungeonDQ Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is one of those super and impressive mods which you will enjoy having in your world. This is because it is a mod which will enable your experience to be complete in this game. This implies that without it, you will not be able to experience firsthand what the game of minecraft has definitely got to offer you. If you notice very well, you will see that dungeons are small in sizes most of the time. This is what DungeonDQ Mod has been developed to correct in your world.
It is a mod which will upgrade the sizes of dungeons in your world. In other worlds, it will make the corridors as well as rooms to be larger in sizes. There is something which you may have to be aware of. This is the fact that there will likely be more enemies as you go on. In such a case, it will be better to have yourself prepared for the danger ahead. Also, you may want to ensure that you are with a torch while you are exploring these dungeons since they are bigger than they used to be. This is truly one mod to watch out for as you go on.
How to Install DungeonDQ Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download DungeonDQ Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.