Dynamic Lights Mod has been able to achieve one major goal in the world of minecraft which is the fact that it has lived up the expectations of the minecraft community. If you are new to this game, there is no doubt that you will be very impressed with the default lightening. However, once you are a professional player with a personal computer which has a high functionality, then there is every need to go for something really higher that will make your world look more real. This is why the original lightening will always leave a lot to be desired for these types of players in the game.
Dynamic Lights Mod has been created to ensure that this problem is addressed in an effective way. It will ensure that the lightening looks very realistic. Also, the skies in your world will look more real than they are whether during dusk or dawn. Light source such as glowstone, jack – o – lantern, torches will enable lamination to be created whenever they are placed. After all, it doesn’t really make any sense carrying light in your world and not seeing its effects. However, through Dynamic Lights Mod such can change to a great extent.
How to Install Dynamic Lights Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Dynamic Lights Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.