EmberRoot Zoo Mod is one of those complete mods that you have been waiting for to be released in the world of minecraft. Maybe you have heard of the ember mod all this while but don’t really know how to get a feel of it. You can still experience some of its features as they have been included as well. For instance, there is the Ancient Golem which ember mod is actually notable for. The textures as well as code from ender zoo are also included as one of its features. This is indeed a truly exciting and promising mod.
There have been some changes in this mod though as compared to the other ones which were mentioned above. For instance, you have the rules for spawning which have been changed. The same can be said of AI tweaks as well as loot tables. Additional color variants have been included with very slight differences. It is possible to not only have the faeries tamed as they can also be untamed. This is done through the use of glowstone. The calculations being used in the rate of speed for golems varies. Players can still get attacked by golems as well as some certain colors.
How to Install EmberRoot Zoo Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download EmberRoot Zoo Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.