Exotic Birds Mod is a wonderful mod to install in your world. This is because it has been created with one major purpose which is to make the game more realistic than it is at the moment. This will ensure that your world has more life than it already is. You will be guessing what a mod of this nature can offer to your world right? From the name, you can always tell what it can bring into your world. These are various types of birds which will fly all across your world. They could be flamingos, hummingbirds and lots more.
Do you have a world that is devoid of birds? Do you know that such could make your minecraft experience less appealing? This is what Exotic Birds Mod has been created to address in your world. These birds will not only fly all across the place in your world as they will also make sounds. Getting the encyclopaedia book isn’t difficult as all you need to do is collect the feather of a Phoenix or peacock which you will come across. Have it combined with a book and you are good to go. Through this, you will be able to find out the various types of birds.
- Blue Jay
- Gouldian Finch
How to Install Exotic Birds Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Exotic Birds Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.