Extended Days Mod just makes it possible for something extra ordinary to happen which otherwise wouldn’t have been possible in any way. For those players of this game, there is one wish that has been running across their minds which is the fact that the game’s daily cycles (night and day) can be altered. There are those who feel the game’s days and nights seems to be longer while there are others who consider such otherwise. Through the installation of Extended Days Mod, this shouldn’t be a problem to you any longer. This is because for the first time, you will have the freedom of getting the night and day cycles or times adjusted to just the way you have always wanted.
The truth is that you never really can tell the importance of such a mod until you have had it tried out in your world. If you are considering the daily cycles in your world to be short, then this is the right mod to make use of. 30 minutes and 10 minutes will be added by default to both noon and night periods respectively. The best part is that this mod can be easily configured as it doesn’t require any special or technical skill.
How to Install Extended Days Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Extended Days Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.