Extended Workbench Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a pretty useful mod that you will love to have in your world once you have discovered the various functionalities and features which it has been created to add to the world of minecraft. The game of minecraft is always interesting when you have access to various tools, weapons and other items. However, it will interest you to know that these items have got life span or some limitations when it comes to how durable they can be over the course of time in the game. Attack too much enemies and your weapons get exhausted. This can be really frustrating and annoying most especially when you have gotten to the game’s most interesting stages.
However, through the advent of Extended Workbench Mod, players will be able to have these items created. The best part about the items to be created is that they do have a longer lifespan that will carry them further in their worlds. Other items that can be created are tools and armours. Crafting these items is very easy to do as all you need are two tables which are used for the purpose of crafting. Have them placed adjacent to each other and you are good to go.
How to Install Extended Workbench Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Extended Workbench Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.