Extra Rails mod has been programmed to ensure that various minecraft rails get to be added to the worlds of players. Are you a player that loves the rail system? Do you know that you could get limited in terms of what it has got to offer without a mod such as Extra Rails? This is what this mod has been created to help you overcome which is having to provide players such as you with plenty of options that can make your gaming experience more interesting and fun – filled. Some of its crafting recipes are teleporting rail, direction rail and locking rail.
You also have recipes such as wooden rail as well as comparator rail. There are minecraft players that aren’t getting enough out of the rail system in their worlds. If this sounds like you then you have come to the right place as Extra Rails will definitely prove to be the mod that you have been missing out on all this while. It is a mod which is specifically all about adding more value to the rail system and nothing more. Note that each of the recipes which have been listed above do have their various rates of speed contributions. For instance minecart speed will be limited to about 50%.
How to Install Extra Rails Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Extra Rails Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.