Fairy Lights Mod has been created to act as an upgrade to the light that you have in your world at the moment. There are players who want something new which will be better than what they used to have in their worlds. Fairy Lights Mod has been created to meet the needs of such players and if you are one of them then you are in for something really special. This is because this is indeed a special mod. May be you are fed up of using Redstone, Glowstone and torches in your world as your sources of light, with the installation of Fairy Lights Mod, you will definitely see something much better and sophisticated.
What this mod brings into your world are lights that can get wrapped around. Trees aren’t only where they can be used as you can also make use of the lights on any surface that is flat. Through some clicks, you can get their colors adjusted to whatever you want. You have red, blue, green and so on. It is also possible to have colors combined in one particular string. Iron ingots are what the light strings have been crafted with. Dyes are also used to ensure that players get the colors that they wish.
How to Install Fairy Lights Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Fairy Lights Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.