Farming for Blockheads Mod has been created to enhance the farming aspect of minecraft as a game in a way that players will appreciate. As a player that loves farming in this game, you need a mod of this nature so as to get things liven up a little bit. It is important you understand that this mod tends to share lots of similarities with Pam Harvestcraft. There are other areas where it has proven to be very unique in its own way though. This is a recommended mod for those who want farming experiences that will are out of this world in lots of regards.
Farming for Blockheads Mod will ensure that you get swept off your feet whenever you get engaged in farming in your world. It has a market which it implements. Through a market like this, you will get access to the seeds which you can use in getting crops planted. There is a hitch though which is the fact that searching for seeds will prove difficult as there are lots of them in the game. This mod has solved this problem through the search bar that it provides. Through this, you will be able to get any seed searched for.
How to Install Farming for Blockheads Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Farming for Blockheads Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.